Sunday 23 October 2011

Tennis


I've been practicing with the German School Tennis Team every Saturday and I am so happy with the amount of improvement that I've made. While it was hard for me to even get the ball over the net and into the court at the beginning of the year, I now feel much more confident and have even won a few matches. The coach as really helped me improve on my swing, I never realized that i was just doing wrong! It took sometime to adjust to a new grip because the movement felt a little awkward at first, but I'm really getting into the feel of it now and I must say i really love Tennis. The coach is trying to organize for us to start playing matches against other schools soon so I'm excited about that, as long as we don't have to face ISK!

No comments:

Post a Comment