Sunday 23 October 2011

Macbeth

I feel like this play is coming up SO FAST, less than a month! I'm quite confident though and i think it's going to be a good show. It's really really challenging to make Shakespeare approachable and not unimaginably boring especially for a mostly teenage audience, but using lots of audience interaction and building in really strong characterization will, I hope, help the audience to feel more involved in something they might not understand fully. I'm also really excited about the costumes and sets and how they're coming together. The lines is my other issue, I'm confident with them up until the end of Act 2, so I still have a lot of work and it's so daunting but i won't give up! I know i can do it! But honestly, the 20th of November, when this is over couldn't come any sooner, it's been fun but very stressful and I can't wait to be reminiscing and looking back on this as a very positive experience :)

No comments:

Post a Comment