Monday 22 August 2011

A New Year of Swim Team

I went to two swim practices on Wednesday and Friday mornings last week and wow they were so tough. I didn't realize just how unaccustomed i had come to these strenuous work outs over the summer. My legs were killing me after Wednesday, i've never had sore muscles like that, and Friday was bad too, but better. I can feel myself returning to my weekly fitness routine and its relieving and welcome as i do love swimming and it makes me feel bad to feel out of shape. I'm not sure yet when our first Galla will be, and i'm not sure if i'm looking forward to it, racing is always nerve-wracking, but since this is my Senior year, i'm hoping i do well! I'm going to practice again on Wednesday, and hopefully i'll be able to get back into my Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 3 times a week routine again.

No comments:

Post a Comment