Monday 22 August 2011

Joining the German School Tennis Team

I haven't really played Tennis since I was in 5th Grade (and i mean playing Tennis, not just hitting a ball around for 5 minutes during the summer when i'm bored) but i have decided that since i do think it's a lot of fun, i want to join the German School Tennis team which meets every Saturday starting on the 27th of August. I decided to join the German School Team because being Macbeth in the school production takes up most of my time after school, so joining the ISK Tennis team is impossible, but i do still want to pursue it. In order to prepare for this team i've so far had 2 lessons over the last 2 saturdays with a Tennis teacher in order to brush up on the rules and to see if i could even still really play. It was super fun, although frustrating as i am, honestly, not very good. I struggled to hit the ball into the court most of the time, but i do hope to improve as the year goes on. I'll post again after my first session on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment