Monday 22 August 2011

First Macbeth Practice

So today was our first day of practice for Macbeth. It was only a read-through and we only got about half way into act 2 as Mrs. Hargreaves, the director, had to do a lot of explaining, but its already seeming really overwhelming. I have SO many lines and even though the production isn't until around November 22nd i'm already nervous. I've never had a part this demanding before, but I don't want to make it seem like i'm not totally excited about it either. I love theatre and this is exactly what i want to spend my time doing, it just seems a little daunting knowing that i still have so far to go. The cast is also super cool and i really feel like we're going to bond well over the course of these practices (we really better because on the schedule it says some of our practices will run all the way till 8 pm during the last stretch in November!)

No comments:

Post a Comment